RE: How to Monitor Server Uptime.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: How to Monitor Server Uptime.
From: "Patel, Shaileshbhai B" <shaileshbhai.patel@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:04:22 -0500
Cliff,

        NetView by default can not do this kind of reporting. We looked at
TDS (Tivoli Decision Support)   product. It may fulfill your requirements.
TDS has three discovery guides (like snap on module)    for network. TDS
works with relational database only so you need to setup any relational
database        supported by NetView and transfer/collect data using NetView
required to generate reports.

Shailesh Patel
Distributed Systems Capabilities
Troy, Michigan 48098