RE: Plotting Netview Grapher

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Plotting Netview Grapher
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:20:21 -0500
I believe the printing function is intended to be used with a postscript
printer.

Detroit

Dean Sullinger <DSullinger@dot.state.az.us>@tkg.com on 01/30/2001 02:08:55
PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   "'IBM NetView Discussion'" <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: [NV-L] Plotting Netview Grapher

I have data that I have captured to the Netview Grapher that I would like
send to a plotter from my Sun box.  I have a plotting queue and tried to
use
the -printCommand "lp -d plotquename" entry, but it just sat there.  Also,
anyone know what sort of entry the -printGeometry command for Grapher uses?
Is this a single scale it is looking for or can I tell it an exact size,
such as 24x36? and what format does it take... there is very little on this
in the Man pages.

Thanks

 --
 Dean Sullinger
 Arizona Deptartment of Transportation

 Email   : dean@dot.state.az.us
 SMail   : 206 S. 17th Ave #119A  Phx  Az  85007-3212
 Internet: http://www.dot.state.az.us