SmartSet Attribute isAcknowledged not working

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SmartSet Attribute isAcknowledged not working
From: "Scherting, Mark" <mscherting@state.mt.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:43:37 -0700
Hello to the list,

AIX 4.3.3, NV6.0.1, Nways 2.1
I'm using nvutil to generate report data on problem nodes and interfaces
based on membership in SmartSets, but I don't want acknowledged interfaces
or nodes reported.

I'm unable to get the SmartSet boolean attribute "isAcknowledged" to work
using any seemingly intuitive or convoluted logic.  I've opened a Sev. 3 PMR
with support but I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this or is it a
known problem.

Thanks,

Mark A. Scherting
State of Montana