Re: SNMPCollect with signal 39

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SNMPCollect with signal 39
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:46:29 -0500
Well, signal 39 is one of those new signals reserved to the operating
system, so there in something in your environment that AIX 4.3.3 does not
like.  We don't see it here.  Do a "man signal" and find out what signal 39
means.  Try running /usr/OV/bin/snmpCollect form the command line and see
what errors are reported.  You will have to call Support if you cannot
figure it out.  It runs fine on our 4.3.3 systems here.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

chingl@hk1.ibm.com@tkg.com on 02/13/2001 12:58:41 AM