RE: Managed Node to TMR question?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Managed Node to TMR question?
From: Stephen Elliott <selliott@epicrealm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:55:21 -0600
Scott,

I was headed in the same direction a while back and was informed that the
processing req's of the two combined would really load down the server.
That, of course, would really depend on how much you're trying to manage
(combined). At the time, my environment was rather large, so it became a
moot point. Perhaps some judicious use of MLM's and gateways would alleviate
this load, I don't really know. That was also some time ago and there may be
new limitations on each app that prohibit co-habitation altogether.

Regards,

Steve Elliott
Sr. Network Mgmt. Engineer
epicRealm, Inc.