snmpColDump question.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: snmpColDump question.
From: "Patel, Shaileshbhai B" <shaileshbhai.patel@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:35:09 -0500
Hello All,

        Has anybody experience this problem?

        We are running NetView 6.0.1 on Solaris 2.7. We are collecting
sysUpTime mib data  and then formatting it using        snmpColDump command
to feed it into our reporting system. If I run snmpColDump from command line
then it prints  the 3rd field as AM or PM for time. If I run the same script
using cron to automate, snmpColDump does not print 3rd          field as AM
or PM. It omits that. As a result my formatted output gets screwed up. Any
idea why it is doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Shailesh Patel
Distributed Systems Capabilities