Re: how to start maptreeserver ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: how to start maptreeserver ?
From: Gareth_Holl@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:08:49 -0500
maptreeserver will open ever be active when at least one native GUI is
launched as it is a current requirement to have a native NetView GUI open
before you can view maps with the Web Client. I doubt there is any
alternative to this for the current version.

Gareth Holl
Software Engineer
gholl@tivoli.com

Tivoli Systems / IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.    1-800-TIVOLI-8

Torsten Syring <syring_nv@yahoo.de>@tkg.com on 02/19/2001 10:23:34 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com