Auto-adjusted polling interval

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Auto-adjusted polling interval
From: "Rob Mcnelly" <mcnelly@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:17:35 -0700
I have been looking through the tkg.com web page, and either the answer is
there right under my nose, or I am not using the right search criteria.

I am running AIX 4.3.3, NetView 5.1

I am trying to set up status polling for 1 minute for a specific device.
After I make the change, and do a demand poll, I see that the auto-adjusted
polling interval becomes 900 seconds (15 minutes) instead of the 1 minute I
specified in the SNMP Configuration GUI.

I have tried flipping the button at the bottom of the GUI (the one that
says auto adjust) and I still have the same auto-adjusted polling interval.
Can someone let me know what I am missing?

Thank you!

Rob McNelly
Network Management Integrator