Re: SNMP V2 and enhanced SNMP security for NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SNMP V2 and enhanced SNMP security for NetView
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:27:19 -0500
It is not here yet.  This is a well-known requirement to development and
they are working on it, but no announcement as to availability has yet been
made.  Thta is all that can be said in a public forum.  If you have a need
to know more you can sign a non-disclosure agreement through your Tivoli
marketing rep and discuss it with development directly.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Cowan, Chris" <Chris.Cowan@2ndwaveinc.com>@tkg.com on 02/21/2001 08:44:59