SNMP V2 and enhanced SNMP security for NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SNMP V2 and enhanced SNMP security for NetView
From: "Cowan, Chris" <Chris.Cowan@2ndwaveinc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:44:59 -0600
Can anyone tell me whether there is any support for the enhanced SNMP
security in NetView?

My understanding was that the present SNMP V2 support only included the V2
protocol and MIB changes, without the security stuff.   But I haven't been
paying close attention to the feature creep with 6.0.1 and beyond.

Also, if the answer to the above is no, are there any plans in the product
roadmap to include something like this near term?

Thanks in advance,
Chris