Re: Nways

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways
From: Jim Kellock <jkellock@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:34:56 -0500
Nways should migrate with no problems.  Almost all of the Nways files in
/usr/OV are soft links back to /usr/CML, and they'll get moved into the
backup directory- there are lots of these links.  The migrations work
pretty seamlessly, but it never hurts to make copies of trapd.conf, the
assorted oid files the applications modify, and the ovsuf file, just for
reference in case something happens.  And the prudent folks will always
tell you to make a backup first.