Re: eXceed problems with NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: eXceed problems with NetView
From: "Bursik, Scott" <Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:10:13 -0600
        Don....good class you teach! I took it in Chicago about a year back.

        I had the same issues with input block not appearing when using
eXceed. I have switched to Reflection-X and that issue seems to be resolved,
however I do have issues where sometimes text appears with a black highlight
making it unreadable. I then have to minimize and bring it back up and the
highlighting disappears.

        Scott Bursik
        Fritolay

        Donald Davis <don-n-darla@worldnet.att.net>
        02/23/2001 03:20 PM
        Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>@SMTP@Exchange