All the Best #3D93

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: All the Best #3D93
From: "Frank herios" <ext99@building.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 18:29:43 -0500

We Can Save You Money, Guaranteed!

Are you looking for a way to save money on your home mortgage or loan financing? Then you should seriously consider this service.

NO REFINANCING NO CREDIT CHECKS
NO INCREASE IN MONTHLY PAYMENTS NO NEED TO CHANGE LENDERS
NO CLOSING COSTS
NO POINTS
It's not how MUCH money you pay
your mortgage company that matters, its HOW you pay the

HOW IT WORKS - An Example:

With our help and Without Changing Your Current Mortgage Company We Can Save You: We can save you over $66,000 in interest AND cut the length of your loan by 6 years on a loan of $150,000 for 30 years at 8%!

Without our help a loan of $150,000 for 30 years at 8% will cost you $396,234.00 and after paying $1,100.24 every month for 22 years you still would not yet own half of your home!

For a FREE Mortgage Savings Analysis
Please Complete the form below:
All fields must be filled out.

To better help us help you, please take a couple short minutes to fill out the form below.
First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Address:
City:
State: AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DE DC FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VI VA WA WV WI WY
Zip Code:
Work Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
Best Time and place to Call:
Type of House You Own: Single Family Condo Townhouse Multi-Family
Current Value of Home:
Purchase Price of Home:
Purchase Date of Home (mm/dd/yy)
Balance Left on Mortgage:
How Long Have You Had Your Current Loan?
How Many Months/Years Have Been Paid On Loan So Far?
Interest Rate:
Fixed or Adjustable Rate? Fixed Adjustable Not sure
Your Monthly Payment:
Are You Behind on Payments? Yes No
Please Rate Your Credit: Poor Fair Good Excellent
Additional Information You
Think May be Helpful:

All information collected is treated as strictly confidential and will only be used for the purposes of real estate reduction and refinancing services.
We will never sell your name to a third party marketer.

List Removal/OPT-OUT Option
Click Here