Menu/Tool Bar customization

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Menu/Tool Bar customization
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:47:17 +0530
Hi,

I need to create an map for a user who can open map through x-emulation and
get a customized menu. I want user not to access "open map" option from file
pull down bar.
What should I need to edit in ovw file which I had copied to a directory
specified by OvwRegDir variable specified in user's .profile. If I delete
the open map option from the file the test pull down bar also disappears.

Regards,
Santosh