Re: Re: Alias Table Updates

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: Alias Table Updates
From: "darren.simmonds" <darren.simmonds@vizzavi.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 10:23:21 +0000 (GMT)
Leslie, thanks for the suggestion. I have tried this, after
reading the previous discussion
you mentioned. However I was hoping to find out exactly what
triggers the update, as stopping
the netmon process is not ideal.

Regards
Darren

I think there was a discussion of this while back and the
answer was that netmon was supposed to notice the change
in membership and pass it on down, but did not always.
To be sure, a stop/start of netmon should do it.

Detroit

"darren.simmonds" <darren.simmonds@vizzavi.net>@tkg.com on
03/05/2001
12:16:57 PM