"Command for Automatic Action"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: "Command for Automatic Action"
From: "Treptow, Craig" <Treptow.Craig@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:54:18 -0600
Hi.  We are running NV 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.  I have written a simple shell script
that emails me.  This script works fine by hand, as well as when run from cron.
 I have configured various events to use it, but it is not working.  In the
experiments so far, it appears it is not even being called.  I know these traps
are happening because I am watching them scroll by in the event monitor window,
yet they don't seem to be calling the script to run.  Does anybody have any
ideas?

Thanks.

Craig Treptow
Principal Financial Group