Re: "Command for Automatic Action"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: "Command for Automatic Action"
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:02:45 -0500
Make sure you specify the full path to the script as the ovactiond daemon
does not share your path.  He gets the one set by ovspmd when the daemons
are started.    Look in /usr/OV/log/ovactiond.log for errors.  If you trace
your script using "set -x" as the first executable line, you should see the
output there.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT