RE: Script for Creating Server Icon

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Script for Creating Server Icon
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:31:55 -0500
You did a migration from V5, right? So in your V5 install, you created
Netview in a specific Policy Region, and that is where the icon was
created. After a migration to V6, the icon is left where it was. If it is
a new V6 install, the icon is created on the top level. Yes, it is still
created in V6. I cannot comment on if or how the nature of the Tivoli
resource was changed from V5 to V6. I take it on faith that it is a
different kind of thing when it's on the desktop than it is when it is
in a Policy Region. The NetviewInventory thing sounds like it
probably has to do with TIPN.

Detroit

"Scott Hammons" <s.hammons@ais-nms.com>@tkg.com on 03/06/2001 01:47:22 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com