ENTERPRISES 1.3.6.1.4.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: ENTERPRISES 1.3.6.1.4.1
From: Montoya Vincent-O10501 <Vincent.Montoya@motorola.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:42:00 -0700
All,

Simple question. Is the label ENTERPRISES along with 1.3.6.4.1 reserved? I
have a customer who wants to use the ENTERPRISES label along with his OID
1.3.6.1.4.1.1783.1.1 (activeworks).  The delima is that we already have
ENTERPRISES 1.3.6.4.1 which I believe came default when we loaded NetView
and NetView does not allow us to add a duplicate ENTERPRISES label. In
addition, I was told the label ENTERPRISES and its OID 1.3.6.4.1 is
reserved. Can anybody clear up our confusion.

Thanks,

Vince