Re: Not so smart smartsets...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Not so smart smartsets...
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:49:20 -0500
You cannot cut-and-paste between smartsets.  That is not supported.  The
shadow means that you have just done something which is now is the "user
plane" -- that means NetView is no longer managing it, you are.  You need
to use the collection editor tool from the GUI or by typing in
"collectioned" on the command line as root, and build your smartsets by
using the tool.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT