Extending Network Management Through Firewalls, SG24-6229-00

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Extending Network Management Through Firewalls, SG24-6229-00
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:18:42 -0500
Folks -

The lead author of this publication just sent me a flash.  Extending
Network Management Through Firewalls, SG24-6229-00,
the new redbook I wrote about, is available on-line for viewing prior to
publication as a "redpiece",  which is IBM jargon for a redbook which isn't
finished yet.  This one is done except for the editing and is well worth
reading if you are trying to do this.  Projected availability for the
hardcopy is April, 2001.  In the meantime, if you can get to
     http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/
select "redpieces" and search for "sg246229"  and  open it or download it
in Adobe pdf format,

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT