SNMPCollect Problem on NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SNMPCollect Problem on NT
From: "Dabbs, Cliff" <cliff.dabbs@mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:23:55 -0000
I've been using SNMP Collect to collect the usual sorts of data.

It seems to have stopped looking at the MDB file when you wuery for data. It
is definatly logging to the file, but Netview appears to be looking for the
data in the Flat Files.

Something Else I've noticed is that if I try to Clear the SNMPCollect
Databse using the Server Setup Utility, The Server Setup Utility Crashes and
fails to re-start the SNTPCopllect Demon after successfully clearing the
database.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cliff Dabbs
Senior Network Analyst
IS Support - Networks.
Ex: 4708

privileged material. Any use (including retransmission or copying)
of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer. The sender is not responsible for the
completeness or accuracy of this communication as it has been
transmitted over a public network. Any replies to this email may be
monitored by the MCPS-PRS Alliance for quality control and other
purposes.