Any current problems with Netview on NT with a dual processor?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Any current problems with Netview on NT with a dual processor?
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:44:54 -0500
I have not done one of these on a multi-processor lately and I just want to
check.
Are we blaming anything else on multi-processors in the current release?

This is what it says in the 6.0 Release Notes:
========
Use of Multi-Processor Systems in a NetView Environment
To operate on multi-processor systems using the Access (Jet Engine)
database, Tivoli NetView
requires the installation of V3.51 or later of the jet drivers. See
Updating ODBC Components
and Access Drivers in the User's Guide for details. This is not required
when Microsoft SQL
Server is used.
=========