Dotted line connection

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Dotted line connection
From: reamd@nationwide.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:51:56 -0400
Greetings everyone,
                                      I am running 6.01 on AIX 4.3.3...  I
have a router with 6 IP networks hanging off of it. 3 of them are connected
to the router via a solid straight line, the other three are connected via
a (................) dotted line. I looked at HELP / LEGEND to find what
the dotted line was but it was not listed. Can anyone tell me the meaning
of the dotted line? I have deleted the router and all IP networks and let
netview rediscover them which it did, but with the same results.

Thanks,
Dave Ream
Lead Tcom Analyst