Open House #45B4

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Open House #45B4
From: "Wayne Demers" <mailnews4090@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 09:56:41 -0700

We will help you get the mortgage loan you want!

Whether a new home loan is what you seek or
to refinance your current home loan at a lower interest rate and payment, we can help!

Mortgage rates haven't been this low in the last 12 months, take action now!
Refinance your home with us and include all of those pesky credit card bills or
use the extra cash for that pool you've always wanted...

Where others says NO, we say YES!!!
Even if you have been turned down elsewhere, we can help!

Easy terms! Our mortgage referral service combines the
highest quality loans with most economical rates and the easiest qualification
!

Take just 2 minutes to complete the following form.
There is no obligation, all information is kept strictly confidential, and you must be at least 18 years of age.
Service available within the United States only. This service is fast and free.

Free information request form:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Email address:
Work Phone:
Home Phone:
Best time to call:
What is the estimated market value of your home?:
What is the current balance on your mortgage?:
If you have a second mortgage what is the balance?:
What is the total balance on all of your consumer debt (include credit cards, automobile loans, student and personal loans)?:
If you have taken out bankruptcy when was it discharged?
On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being the best) how would you rate
your own credit?

List Removal/OPT-OUT Option
Click Here