RE: Dial Up Interfaces

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Dial Up Interfaces
From: "ANDERSON, Peter" <panderson@westpac.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:23:32 +1000
Scott,

I had this problem before.

Tivoli won't acknowledge they have a bug.

They regard SNMP oper status of 5 the same as Down where in fact in the RFC
it is "Dormant".  The RFC description associated says that dormant is a
normal state.

Regards,

Peter Anderson
Senior Communications Analyst
<Remove ETER from my address to reply>

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Westpac Banking Corporation.