Re: Upgrade from NV6.0 to NV6.02

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Upgrade from NV6.0 to NV6.02
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:37:15 -0400
I personally have tried to resolve this in the past and gotten nowhere so I
no longer fight it.
I was told our mainatence releases did not qualify for inclusion, which is
why I post a list of defects fixed here every time we GA.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Jared.Brennan@SIRIUSCOM.COM@tkg.com on 04/11/2001 12:20:26 PM