Re: Win NT SNMP TRAP UTIL

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Win NT SNMP TRAP UTIL
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:11:01 -0400
If you have a NetView license, then you have the ability to put MLM's
anywhere in your enterprise you care to.  MLM ships with a standalone
snmptrap utility which can be copied to any NT boox and run there.  I have
not tried it on Win2000 but I assume it will run there.  Try it.
Yuu can install the MLM on any box you like and copy the code over, or you
can go looking for it on the CD.  Just be sure you get the MLM one because
the NetView one does require NetView libraries.  The MLM one does not.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"KG KG" <kkg001@hotmail.com>@tkg.com on 04/11/2001 08:18:52 PM