RE: How to Display Number of items

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: How to Display Number of items
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:47:42 -0400
By NNM you mean OpenView?  NetView and OpenView have not shared any code
since 1993.  Since then they each have gone their own way.
Generally  speaking you cannot use their syntax with NetView unless it has
been in place for many years..
"ovw" does not admit such a parameter in NetView.  If you try it, it will
be ignored and the GUI started instead.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT