Re: Mib Loading Problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Mib Loading Problem
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:32:20 -0400
Sure they do.  Open a call to Support and tell 'em your problem.  They will
help you modify the MIB if necessary until it loads or you'll know the
reason why.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Jim Maynard <jim.maynard@wcom.com>@tkg.com on 04/18/2001 04:25:38 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   nv-l@tkg.com
cc:
Subject:  [NV-L] Mib Loading Problem

Has anyone else had problems loading Nortel's CVX mibs in 5.11 or 6.02?
Unfortunately, Nortel has given no support in loading their mibs. Nothing
works. I've tried loading them in different order, individually...nothing
works. Does Tivoli support help with this?

-Jim

PS. I copied a script that was on this list October...and it's giving me
the
errors in a file...so that helps.