Re: can netview support chinese

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: can netview support chinese
From: qianj@cn.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:52:42 +0800
Hi Bill Evans.
     Much thanks for your quick response. I have check the software
Announcement. And I try to find some details for ordering the support .
But from the ordering web site, I can not find language support kit
available.  Does the language support kit for Netview should be ordered and
shipped in another additional CD ?

Thanks in advance
Qian Jing

Bill Evans <wvevans@attglobal.net> on 29-04-2001 05:00:02