error trying to increase log size

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: error trying to increase log size
From: Blane_P_Robertson@reliantenergy.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:22:49 -0500
Greetings, Fellow Tivoliers!

I am trying to change to size of the trapd.log file, and have to this point
been unsuccessful.  Would anyone be so kind as to guide me in the right
direction???

Here is the error that I get in smitty (we are running AIX 4.3.1):

COMMAND STATUS

Command: failed        stdout: yes           stderr: no

Before command completion, additional instructions may appear below.

Working...
Updated /usr/OV/lrf/trapd_dm.lrf
ERROR:  Unable to connect to Network_Manager_s (have you done ovstart?)
(OVs 1-16)
WARNING: Unable to register /usr/OV/lrf/trapd_dm.lrf

I run this as root.  If I do an ovstatus, there is no "Network_Manager_s"
listed.  Whazzup?!?!

Peace,
Blane Robertson
ESM - Nerve Center