Re: NetView Information

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Information
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:19:22 -0400
One souce for information that you can checkout is the IBM Redbooks.
These are available in pdf format at www.redbooks.ibm.com. These three
are helpful, and you can locate them using the SG number.

       SG24-5285 Integrated Management Solutions Using Netview V5.1
             SG24-6019 Netview 6.01 and Friends
             S24-6229 Extending Network Management through Firewalls

 Detroit

"Tiwari, Abhinav" <abhinav.tiwari@intel.com>@tkg.com on 05/04/2001 01:42:14
AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com