Re: tme 10 Netview Ver 6.0 on NT - Data Collection

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: tme 10 Netview Ver 6.0 on NT - Data Collection
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:25:47 -0400
To get the best out of data collection on Netview for NT you must
put on the maintenance to be at 6.02. A lot does not work in that area
in 6.0. Also make sure that you are using the best level of ODBC
drivers. The one delivered on the CD may be better than the one
you are using.

That said, the grapher, as I understand it, will only show you data
since the last time you started snmpCollect. This is a limitation of the
product.

Anyone else?

Detroit

pjaipras@in.ibm.com@tkg.com on 05/04/2001 07:54:39 AM