Re: MIBS (for Ciena and Sycamore)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MIBS (for Ciena and Sycamore)
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 12:04:34 -0400
If you have some of those optical devices in your network, then pesumably
someone purchased them and is entitled to some kind of technical support,
so why not go out to the vendor web site and ask them for the MIBs?
Have you tried http://www.ciena.com/  or http://www.siroccosystems.com/?

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT