Framework 3.7

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Framework 3.7
From: "CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ@tlc.state.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:56:32 -0500
To all,

I am running 4.3.3 AIX. I am installing Framework 3.7 (clean install) on my
Netview server. I ran the odadmin reexec all command and received command not
found. Also, the selection when installing the patch only has for AIX
endpoints. Is this correct? or should it have AIX Server?

I have not installed, Netview yet. I am trying to do a clean install with the
all the latest version-AIX 4.3.3, Framework 3.7, Netview 6.0.2.

Was  I supposed to install Framework 3.6.2 before 3.7? Why doesnt the oadadmin
command work?