Re: Traps with "no known format"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Traps with "no known format"
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:10:48 -0400
Well, enterprise 1.3.6.1.4.1.23 is Novell and 1.3.6.1.4.1.2592 is NSI
Software.
You can get a list of all assigned enterprise numbers from
 ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/enterprise-numbers.
You can try going to their web sites for MIBs.

But everything you need to define the trap is already in trapd.log unless
you need some kind of clraification as to what the values they are putting
in the variables mean.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT