ExtremeNetworks Router

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: ExtremeNetworks Router
From: "Brunschede, Gerd" <Gerd.Brunschede@hik.fzk.de>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:18:35 +0200
Hello,

since a short time we have installed two routers from ExtremeNetworks Corp.
I think NetView has some problems with those routers. When an interface goes
down NetView shows in the event-window a message like
        rif23 Interface down
Until now I have'nt found any way to show the correlated IP-address. Has
someone
any experiences how to do this?

Thank you for help.

Gerd Brunschede