AW: ExtremeNetworks Router

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: ExtremeNetworks Router
From: "Brunschede, Gerd" <Gerd.Brunschede@hik.fzk.de>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:44:47 +0200
Hi James,

thank you for your answer. Yes, it is NetView's Interface down trap
58916867.
First I tried to configure the event with the Alert Editor, but this is only
valable for SNA events. So I added $4 to the event and in the Control Desk
window
I can see the expansion of this message. But until now I didn't receive any
message from the Extreme Router.
But what I saw is, that the expanded message was send to the TEC in only the
old
short form. Is this a bug?

With best regards
Gerd Brunschede