AW: HTML - A Little Off Subject

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: HTML - A Little Off Subject
From: Michel.Grossenbacher@coop.ch
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:48:26 +0200
Hi Don
I wrote a little Perl Script some time ago which does nearly the same thing
you want. You start the script over a button in a html file and then you
just get the output on a html base. Its nothing special but you can take it
as an idea to see how it could work.

Michel Grossenbacher
Coop
Betrieb/Netzwerke