ISDN Status check

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: ISDN Status check
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:12:24 +0530
Hi,
We have NetView 6.01 on AIX 4.3.3
We have setup our backup ISDN (Backup) links in remote initiating mode and
ping is disabled on the BRI port.
I need to check the ISDN Line status periodically for it's status so that in
case of Primary link failure I should not get stuck due to ISDN link also
down.

Can anybody suggest solution for this.

Regards,
Santosh