Réf. : cisco - router/switch configs and syslogs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Réf. : cisco - router/switch configs and syslogs
From: thierry.van-mol@ciev.vd.ch
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:34:17 +0200
My suggestion would be: CW2000 but on Solaris.
I've been using  the Lan Management Suite (1.1) since
more than one year, and to do what you ask, i.e inventory,
config management and syslog management, it is working OK:
no crash, and even no performance problem (that it with
a network of 1000 Cisco boxes but a Sun Ultra 250 with 1 Gig
of Memory).

Thierry