RE: Interfaces unmanaged

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Interfaces unmanaged
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:47:38 +0200
The ! sign works on nodes not on interfaces. See your installation and
configuration manual.
If those interfaces are part of a node with other ethernet interfaces, all
interfaces will be managed.
Try the $ sign instead.

Laurens Rauwers

HITT, Holland Institute of Traffic Technology B.V.
P.O. Box 717, 7300 AS Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45, Bldg Y, 7333 NR Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

Phone:                  +31 55 543 2588
Fax:                    +31 55 543 2553
E-mail:                         rauwers@hitt.nl