APM and PDA doubts

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: APM and PDA doubts
From: Elvis Melo Vieira <elvis@npd.ufsc.br>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:57:24 -0300
I have tried to use the PDA to graph some data when I click on the icon
created by the APM inside a node submap. When I click on it, I only get
a message telling me that there is no data to be graphed. I verified the
directory /usr/OV/database/c5d and nothing is there. Who should fill
this directory? Do I have to transfer manually  from MLM node?

I am using the NetView 6.0.1 with AIX 4.3.3. The C5d daemon is running
OK and I am using a threshold and collect policy created by APM. The
icon for APM policy is showed green in the node map where the policy was
distributed. Also, I could see in MLM the it is collecting for that
policy.

I would be very thankful for any help.