Proxy to access target

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Proxy to access target
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:51:05 +0530
Hi Lesli,

I had NetView V 6.0 with patch NV 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.3. I had set the SNMP
COnfigurations and set the polling intervals for all the nodes. I am using
auto discovery mode and observed that the settings get changed automatically
for few nodes and proxy gets added of the same hostname.
Can U pls advice what is wrong.

Regards,
Santosh