Re: Proxy to access target

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Proxy to access target
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:03:21 -0400
Yes, Santosh, there is a bug that is fixed in 6.0.2 that caused some
entries to be added with the proxy box checked.  Lots of other things
are also fixed in 6.0.2, so you should put that on before worrying about
anything else. After that, if you have only a few such records you can
correct them using the gui. If there are a lot, you can export the data,
edit it, and import it again. See the man page for xnmsnmpconf and
the -export and -import options.

Detroit

z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>@tkg.com on 06/14/2001
03:21:05 AM