RE: netview 6.0.2 - TEC 6.6.2 Integration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: netview 6.0.2 - TEC 6.6.2 Integration
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:37:47 -0400
I mis-typed the command.  It is "nvcdebug -d all".  There is a man page on
it and it is documented in the Admin Reference as are all the other CLI
commands.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

John Mackney <john.mackney@uk.logical.com>@tkg.com on 06/14/2001 12:21:13
PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   "'IBM NetView Discussion'" <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: [NV-L] netview 6.0.2 - TEC 6.6.2 Integration

Thanks for your response James,

I have changed my rule so that Event Stream is set to Block, Then created a
Dynamic Workspace and specified my rule. No events appear in the workspace!
If I set it to Pass - I get all events???

How do I issue the command "nvdebug -d all". There is no command on my
system with that name? So it can't be a CLI  command.

Thanks

John Mackney
Technical Design Authority
Logical eBOC