AW: Looking for documentation on locaition.conf

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Looking for documentation on locaition.conf
From: Michel.Grossenbacher@coop.ch
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:24:57 +0200
Hi Les
First of all I got a little question about the location.conf in 6.0 a while
ago we had 6.0, now its on 6.0.2, but I was told that the location.conf
functionality wasnt working in 6.0. Did I have the wrong informations? Its
not realy important anymore but its interessting to know
Greetings and thanks

Michel Grossenbacher
Coop