Re: Object Label

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Object Label
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:49:54 -0400
Demandpoll will do it on the spot, or netmon will get it on the next
stop/start or daily configuration poll. By deleting and rediscovering
you are ensuring that the other items I mentioned are covered too.
But you don't have to.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

"Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>@tkg.com on 06/25/2001 10:57:44 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com