RE: Object Label

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Object Label
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:30:04 +0530
Hi Don,

Can U please be little clear on this, I could enter the Interface IP
addresses in /etc/hosts file locally ( Infact I had done it earlier but
could not work on that more that time. I tried demand poll after I did the
same which did not helped me) How will the interface pickup the Name from
hosts file then, please advice.

Regards,
Santosh